CBA keys error

Bottle

I can't play on the public server as I keep getting a CBA keys error. I deleted the whole repository and then reinstalled it. Didn't fix the problem. I started the Arma3 launcher and uninstalled a CBA that was there from the workshop. Didn't fix the problem. Restarted computer and Arma3sync. Didn't fix the problem. Everything seems to be installed properly, but I keep getting a CBA keys not signed properly error.

Help!

Thanks Lindi. Sorry I don't understand what you mean. By "quick fix" do you mean satiating my lust for Arma3? Yes, of course I could just play on an official server. But if I want to play on the AW public server, I'm not sure how your comment is relevant. Are you suggesting that playing a game vanilla will wash out any "bugs"?

Try running cba from steam.

What Lindi means is, the server does not require any mods to play so if you start the game without any you can still play on the server.

The issue is because your using the version of CBA that is on the Repo but I have not had time to update it :)

1 minute ago, Bottle said:

Thanks Lindi. Sorry I don't understand what you mean. By "quick fix" do you mean satiating my lust for Arma3? Yes, of course I could just play on an official server. But if I want to play on the AW public server, I'm not sure how your comment is relevant. Are you suggesting that playing a game vanilla will wash out any "bugs"?

Afaik the key error is a symptom of having a different version of CBA to the one that is on the server. So lauch the game with nomods and you should be able to connect to the AW server without a problem. That being said, I run the version that is on the steam workshop and it worked fine this morning.

FAB! I never knew you could run with a vanilla game (you learn something new every day). I'll try the Workshop CBA and manually compile my own mods using it. Thanks for your speedy replies. Fingers crossed.