Hello Everyone and Luetin09

Eliteguardians

Hello everyone this is my first time here on this forum. I wanted to share what inspired me to registry and Join. i was playing battlefield 3 on the ps3 as a support and i was struggling badly, so i decided go to look at videos on how to get better at the game and i saw a youtube channel by the name of levelcap and he was playing with his friend luetin09. So i decided i would look him up long and be holded he was playing arma 3 with a bunch of strangers and having fun. This made me subscribe to his channel and watch more arma  3 gameplay, i came to conclusion i needed to by this game so i decided to build a pc and i download the game yesterday when it went on sale on steam. Currently i have 0 friends to play with and i need someone teach me the ropes of this game it bit complex especially the mods and servers. My gamertag is Eliteguardians look for a Borussia Dortmund logo. My pc spec are as follows: Cpu: amd 8370 Motherboard: Asus M5a99x pro r2.0 Gpu: Msi 390x Ram: Kingston hyper x 16 gb Psu: Evga 750 platinum Ssd: 850 evo HD: HGTV 3TB CD/dvd player: LG something, monitor acer xg27ohu, and keyboard corsair k70. do let me know how to optimize my specs so i can better gameplay.

*sips tea* ahh, good story, good specs, I think you'll do just fine in Ahoyworld!

Welcome to the community. And PS. Lt's mission tomorrow will be on the sneak peak build for Arma 3 with Apex.

If you need training, I encourage you to hop onto the forums and say hello, I've been training a few people recently for Zeus based operations, and I could always show you the ropes.

However, I'd recommend just getting a feel for the game on EU 2 or 1, that'll give you the best bit of training via live action ;)

See you in the field Eliteguardians  :happyderp-min:

Welcome Eliteguardians

Good to head of more BF players switching side.

As I am rather new to this game My self i Can till you that the (AW) guys are great to hang around with and always helpfull.

Look forward to see you around .

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Liru the Lcpl. said:

*sips tea* ahh, good story, good specs, I think you'll do just fine in Ahoyworld!

Welcome to the community. And PS. Lt's mission tomorrow will be on the sneak peak build for Arma 3 with Apex.

If you need training, I encourage you to hop onto the forums and say hello, I've been training a few people recently for Zeus based operations, and I could always show you the ropes.

However, I'd recommend just getting a feel for the game on EU 2 or 1, that'll give you the best bit of training via live action ;)

See you in the field Eliteguardians  :happyderp-min:

Do you know how to join Lt missions? What part of the forums would i go to say hello? I would really appreciate if can show me the ropes my steam gamertag Eliteguardians look for borussia dortmund logo. also how you get to EU 1 and EU 2 servers when i get on its nothing but empty servers or exile?

2 hours ago, Patrik said:

Welcome Eliteguardians

Good to head of more BF players switching side.

As I am rather new to this game My self i Can till you that the (AW) guys are great to hang around with and always helpfull.

Look forward to see you around .

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Do add me i need friends lol on arma 3 as currently have one friend who never plays anything.

*yawn* ok, i'll be nice...
"How would I get to these servers?"
EU 1's ip: 144.76.82.169:2302
Currently running base Arma 3 game

EU 2's IP: 144.76.82.169:2402   (difference is the port number, those 4 #s after the :, so :####)

Currently running sneak peak build

"Do you know how to join Lt missions? What part of the forums would i go to say hello? I would really appreciate if can show me the ropes my steam gamertag Eliteguardians look for borussia dortmund logo. also how you get to EU 1 and EU 2 servers when i get on its nothing but empty servers or exile?"

Lt is my abbreviation for Luetin09. His missions begin at 6 pm EST (which is 22 GMT). The missions are drop in, first come first serve, TS is mandatory. Make sure you use the direct connect feature.  Also Lt hosts on EU 4, just search the word "Ahoy" in the filter menu and the peeps on TS will help you connect. Lt will give the password once the mission is ready.

"Quick questions i have headphones how do you turn on the radio and how do use teamspeak? also im looking for eu server 1 and 2 cant find it."

download teamspeak, then launch the application, then find the connect tab, then put this in the server ip: 144.76.82.169
First time people have to configure a push to talk button or they can ask an admin to give them voice activation rights (it's to prevent trolls)

Have a good one, see you in the field, yadda yadda i'm tired...funny pic time...

618.png