Teamkilled by Solidstrike

Slag

Hi,

Firstly thanks for providing your server. Secondly I've just beed teamkilled by a player called Solidstrike. I've got two choices, I can either go berserk and tk him a few times or you can sort it out and that's why im making this post. Basically I got in the heli and he screamed at me to get out and obviously im not having someone being rude to me and told him so and refused to leave in protest at the way he had spoken to me. Then he told his squad to get out and flew the heli up and smashed it into the ground while screaming his head off. I would like to see him banned from the server.

Do you have any evidence to support your accusation?

Comeback with concrete evidence to support your claim or call upon admins on "teamspeak" when this violation is in progress.

Admins simply cannot start banning people on basis of words on forum. 

As Jux said, when you have issues in-game you need to come on to Teamspeak and inform an admin so that we can do something about it. Posting on the forum after the incident without any evidence doesn't really give us much chance or even cause to do anything about it. 

Do you have any evidence to support your accusation?

Comeback with concrete evidence to support your claim or call upon admins on "teamspeak" when this violation is in progress.

Admins simply cannot start banning people on basis of words on forum. 

Well as i said I had two options, teamkill him in return or report on the forums. If coming to the forums is pointless then we may as well just tk them back. There were other people in his squad and they've been on the AW Ts together so ask them maybe one will say something for one side or the other. I saw 'Missile Marques' flying the heli after it happened so maybe he had something to do with it. I felt rotten after I'd been bawled out and teamkilled for no reason at all and that's why I'm here. I just thought it was an ordinary heli not a special forces heavy role play get in and I will go berserk and teamkill you type of heli.

Well as i said I had two options, teamkill him in return or report on the forums. If coming to the forums is pointless then we may as well just tk them back.  

Don't worry we will keep an eye on the player in question. Secondly do not tk him in return, ever. If an admin hears of tking on the server and joins and sees a tk in the kill feed we are well within our rights to kick that player even if that player thinks he's only defending him self or handing out his own justice. Try to contact an admin by either using in game chat or by hopping on teamspeak and seeing if you can catch one there. We can't act on a report after the fact but we can take a note of the players involved and monitor their behavior. 

As Zissou said, just keep an eye out for the guy as we will too. If you notice more TK'ing or misbehavior then hop on TS and see if you can find an admin. The admins here take this kind of stuff realy serious, and even if they can not act now soley on your words alone, they will act if they witness in the future anny more transgressions of said person.

Mean while i hope you will stick around and have fun on the AW servers. So see you online, and have fun.