Wolfgang

Wolfgang

Ingame Name*: Wolfgang (CSAR)

Why do you think you were banned?: Banned for suspicious of recruiting other players.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I have no intentions to recruit players into my closed squad.xml and i am not that of an idiot to do it. I have been on the server for longer than year now, doing my role as a team player, and i have a full understanding of the rules and the repercussions of breaking the rules. A player was on board of my helicopter kept pestering me how i got my squad.xml logo so i explained to him that I have a squad and in order to obtain a logo you have to be in a squad, but in no way was i wording that i was inviting or recruiting him into the squad. He was a new player and i guess he had no idea how it works. I have no intentions to recruit any players into my squad as i'm a lone wolf. I guess Admin Zissou misconstrued my statement and banned me for recruiting players.

If he gave me a chance in game to explain what happened before banning me ...

I fly behind enemy lines to recover downed players, i have a reputation for that, Even CHON has witnessed this act on numerous occasions. This is the only server i go to on Arma 3 and right now i feel disappointed that this is the kind of treatment i received in the end ...  People make mistakes, i believe he made an honest mistake and i forgive him but at the same time i rightfully deserve to get unbanned because i am an honest player that don't go around breaking rules. 

Which administrator banned you?: Zissou 

When were you banned?*: 2/15/2015

Hi there,

Your ban has been lifted after discussion behind closed doors. please be aware to direct users to the arma wiki for future reference. Also no matter how mad you get please keep an understanding attitude to the admin team. They are trained to defend the server and it's community and act on guidelines that are familiar across most communities. They're not doing it because it's personal.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation on this.

As stated by Raz, in future the safest and best bet when asked things like that would be to refer them to an external source. Sometimes things you say can be taken out of context if the admin that reads them only catches a small segment of the discussion, I'm sure you can appreciate that things like this will happen from time to time. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts