EU 1 version and wish list on a version :)

Launchpad McQuack

Seems like everytime I log in its a different version recently which I dont mind that much but you play one version  for 1 or 2 AO's someone moans gets an admin and it is restarted and changed.

Is there a stable version which should be on EU1 mainly or is it just swap and change?

I am not sure all the differences between the different versions as there are alot now and somethings I like and dislike on most of the ones I have played on, I have come up with a List of some things I would love to see on a version someday.

My Wishlist.

1. Squad Management this is a must on any version as some versions you have dont seem to have it.

2. Lifting script would be nice.

3. I like the version with the 2 hellcats 1 mohawk and no pawnee

4. Explosions kept to a minimum, on some versions the exploding tanks and fire seem to go on for ages and you get zero fps for about 5 mins if too close, some of the newer versions the explosions and fire seem to go out in a minute or so and less laggy.

5. Ammo crates at aircraft are handy.

6. Radio tower and side missions plant C4 option is good, stops UAV and CAS and Tanks blowing them up.

7. Tele at a flag pole at base to hele spawn is good.

8. Not sure if its possible to have a Tele at a flag pole at hele spawn to the base, would be nice if you could.

9. Not bothered about revive system if you have boosted armour to make up for it, you or teammate can heal you , only a medic can heal you to 100%?

10. Halo drop when Radio tower is down is good, maybe if it could be limited to once every 10-15 mins.

11. UAV rearming, maybe if it was limited to 10-15 mins would cut down on UAV dropping bombs manually and raping ao and side before ground troops even get there. Not that they should be going to side without being called in but doesnt stop someof them.Maybe they can wait till someone Laser des a target insted of manually dropping.

Four options maybe make things more interesting but im not too sure about are as follows:-

1. 2 enemy heles at new AO maybe a Kajman and an Orca will make it Harder to insert ground troops and AT guys more important and maybe they will bring AA missiles now and again:)

2. Tanks like the Kuma and Cheetah are side mission rewards only, Kuma esp as it seems alittle OP, usually a repair spec jumps in it and then racks up a huge kill count,wont go and repair other vehicles as he just want to stay and snipe at a safe distance for a good part  ( not that scores matter ) any vehicle that can almost solo an AO souldnt be a spawn vehicle IMO.

3. Not sure if side mission rewards can be limited to 1 per kind if another of its kind is still active, other day we had 2 kumas 2 buzzards 1 pawnee and some people in mortars, Wasnt mush fun for ground troops as they seemed to kill pretty much everything.

4. Mortars, I could rant about mortars for a bit. would like it if either mortar backpacks not allowed to be loaded into a vehicle, or arty computer taken out or something else. Dislike it when you get 1 or 2 guys loading a vehicle and setting up 2 mortars with almost inf ammo as they filled vehicle with backpacks and randomly firing into ao. They dont mark the map with M1 M2 M3 etc... letting ground troops aware of where they have fired, you can travel along way in 30 seconds that the mortars take to splash, even worse with halo as you can just appear anywhere. Should have forward spotters marking map IMO and then mortar person deleting map marker when they splash.

I dont mind mortars and CAS at all , just a few people seem to abuse them or over use them in a manner that spoils the gameplay for other people.

Anyway im going to try to keep notes from now on on things people mention whilst I am on, the likes and dislikes etc.. and maybe make another post in the future. Its impossible to please everyone no matter what changes are made not everyone will agree or like them.

Laters all

Please note this is just my wishlist for things I know some people will not like some of the things i have suggested :) Maybe because they are guilty of things mentioned ;)

Seems like everytime I log in its a different version recently which I dont mind that much but you play one version  for 1 or 2 AO's someone moans gets an admin and it is restarted and changed.

Is there a stable version which should be on EU1 mainly or is it just swap and change?

I am not sure all the differences between the different versions as there are alot now and somethings I like and dislike on most of the ones I have played on, I have come up with a List of some things I would love to see on a version someday.

My Wishlist.

1. Squad Management this is a must on any version as some versions you have dont seem to have it.

2. Lifting script would be nice.

3. I like the version with the 2 hellcats 1 mohawk and no pawnee

4. Explosions kept to a minimum, on some versions the exploding tanks and fire seem to go on for ages and you get zero fps for about 5 mins if too close, some of the newer versions the explosions and fire seem to go out in a minute or so and less laggy.

5. Ammo crates at aircraft are handy.

6. Radio tower and side missions plant C4 option is good, stops UAV and CAS and Tanks blowing them up.

7. Tele at a flag pole at base to hele spawn is good.

8. Not sure if its possible to have a Tele at a flag pole at hele spawn to the base, would be nice if you could.

9. Not bothered about revive system if you have boosted armour to make up for it, you or teammate can heal you , only a medic can heal you to 100%?

10. Halo drop when Radio tower is down is good, maybe if it could be limited to once every 10-15 mins.

11. UAV rearming, maybe if it was limited to 10-15 mins would cut down on UAV dropping bombs manually and raping ao and side before ground troops even get there. Not that they should be going to side without being called in but doesnt stop someof them.Maybe they can wait till someone Laser des a target insted of manually dropping.

Four options maybe make things more interesting but im not too sure about are as follows:-

1. 2 enemy heles at new AO maybe a Kajman and an Orca will make it Harder to insert ground troops and AT guys more important and maybe they will bring AA missiles now and again:)

2. Tanks like the Kuma and Cheetah are side mission rewards only, Kuma esp as it seems alittle OP, usually a repair spec jumps in it and then racks up a huge kill count,wont go and repair other vehicles as he just want to stay and snipe at a safe distance for a good part  ( not that scores matter ) any vehicle that can almost solo an AO souldnt be a spawn vehicle IMO.

3. Not sure if side mission rewards can be limited to 1 per kind if another of its kind is still active, other day we had 2 kumas 2 buzzards 1 pawnee and some people in mortars, Wasnt mush fun for ground troops as they seemed to kill pretty much everything.

4. Mortars, I could rant about mortars for a bit. would like it if either mortar backpacks not allowed to be loaded into a vehicle, or arty computer taken out or something else. Dislike it when you get 1 or 2 guys loading a vehicle and setting up 2 mortars with almost inf ammo as they filled vehicle with backpacks and randomly firing into ao. They dont mark the map with M1 M2 M3 etc... letting ground troops aware of where they have fired, you can travel along way in 30 seconds that the mortars take to splash, even worse with halo as you can just appear anywhere. Should have forward spotters marking map IMO and then mortar person deleting map marker when they splash.

I dont mind mortars and CAS at all , just a few people seem to abuse them or over use them in a manner that spoils the gameplay for other people.

Anyway im going to try to keep notes from now on on things people mention whilst I am on, the likes and dislikes etc.. and maybe make another post in the future. Its impossible to please everyone no matter what changes are made not everyone will agree or like them.

Laters all

Please note this is just my wishlist for things I know some people will not like some of the things i have suggested :) Maybe because they are guilty of things mentioned ;)

As above but I'll go a step further and request kangaroos in the ambient life and spawn protection is essential, especially around school finishing times!