MoonFire

MoonFire

In-game name when banned: MoonFire

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You are banned permanently. Reason: "MoonFire/Ignoring Admin/Trolling/Norris"

Why do you think you were banned? 1. For shooting in base after when told not too by Xwatt, but i did anyway and got KICKED 2. Me giving my honest opinion about BaconMop in the TS after the arma and I used swears.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Well I understand why this happened after someone explaining it to me and I am deeply sorry becasue I can be a loud mouth with plenty of swears, and I also have a personal involvement with this community as I have been here for 5 years and I haven't regreated it since then, and this has made me realise that ye I already miss this place and would love to be let back in, and I would like to say that I did get a bit excited for the open libarated server because it was a first for AW to have a open server in like a year, and I also would like to point out after I was kicked from the arma server from Xwatt then later I disconneted from the ts and later tryied to reconnect, but to be greeted with a banned message, which Mr. Norris never mentioned anything to me about and it just happened without me knowing, after I took a kick.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Norris

When were you banned: 15/05/20

Thank you for appeal @MoonFire,

I have some personal experience from AWE and I have rummaged through the filing cabinets of the admin archives.

I find quite a few instances of misconduct and even prior bans that are quite indicative of behavior patterns that are inappropriate. That combined with disobeying a direct from a Staff member proves that all the old behaviors are unchanged. 

I understand that you are happy about the return of modded content to Ahoy, I am as well, which might lead you to get carried away a little. I how ever do not understand how disobeying an order to discharge your weapon at base seemed as a good idea. Not doing it should be a given, even when staff members have not separately told you not to.

This with reports of ignoring player role, ignoring to communicate with command thus ignoring chain of command is the reason I am going to let the ban stand for the time being.

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCESSFUL

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts