I&A Arsenal - not loading loadouts.

Lindi

In all likelihood those loadouts have something in them that is blacklisted.  And if in I&A something is blacklisted it is just not in the arsenal.  On AWE it's handled different, if you load a loadout with a blacklisted item in it that item will just be removed.  The XLA fixed arsenal mod makes this possible without too much scripting.  

I have only tried to save load outs I can actually use. I can equip the stuff, I can play with it, I can save it... I just can't load it once saved. 

Even the "save load out" scroll wheel option lets me respawn with the items.

This issue has been encountered by several people (including myself) already. The last time as I played Arma3 on a fresh installed PC, without any active mods.

The following helped to solve the issue (as stupid as it sounds):

1) Create a new loadout (content does not matter) on one of the Ahoyworld-servers. Not sure, if this step is necessary, but I performed it anyway.

2) Open the loadout-loading screen and click onto randomly selected entries, no matter if they are greyed out or not.

3) Load some of them and repeat step 2.

The load-button should become active again for all the entries.

The other option is to recreate your Arma3-profile from scratch. This was the solution, which was provided by some external forums, but since the above described steps worked for me, I have not tried the other options.

Is there by any chance a maximum number of allowed load outs?

The load button in the arsenal is not grayed out for the first 9 load outs I have, but 10-> are always grayed out and unable to load!

...and since my first 12 load outs are for AWE, I tend to stand in my underwear on EU1. :D