Ao place meant

TheRealDeal

Question

When i have been playing EU1 i have noticed that the AO spawn really close together and i find it point less being a pilot and the ao is next to base and people take hunters and tanks over to the ao giving the pilots nothing to do. I wish for it to be 5 klicks apart giving the pilots something to do

Thank you for reading my suggestion 

-TheRealDeal   

1 answer to this question

7 hours ago, TheRealDeal said:

AO spawn really close together

I&A 3 is scripted that way. This is to prevent players from being stranded when there are no pilots on and the next AO spawns many kilometers away.

7 hours ago, TheRealDeal said:

i find it point less being a pilot and the ao is next to base and people take hunters and tanks over to the ao giving the pilots nothing to do

The first few AOs after server restart is always the closest to base and will eventually move further. It makes no sense for pilots to fly them there until the 4th AO onwards. Instead of waiting to transport players to these AO, the alternative is to fly them to the side mission if they so choose to complete it. Also, when the distance is further, pilots can enquire if players need resupply since they continue expanding rounds for the next AO spawn.

I only consider being pilot when AO is from Faronaki and beyond.