Hi from an old bloke....

andie

Well at the grand old age of 54,,i think,,,,, i'm just getting into this online gaming stuff and am lovin your A & I mission. Have to say i am ex UK Military and fancied another run through the Greek land scape. Anyway i'm more used to playing sp missions ( very badly ) so please bare with me while i get you all killed..  :unsure:  

I do have my own server tolearn with and slightly altered your mission to include the Revive thingy,,seems to work anyway. Hope thats ok ?

Hi andie! Welcome to Ahoy World!

The registered players on our server are a good bunch, rest assured you'll be more than welcome even if you are a bullet magnet.

So long as the mission title on your server still contains "AW Invade & Annex" there are no issues with you hosting and running a modified version of the file privately or publicly. :)

Hi andie! Welcome to Ahoy World!

The registered players on our server are a good bunch, rest assured you'll be more than welcome even if you are a bullet magnet.

So long as the mission title on your server still contains "AW Invade & Annex" there are no issues with you hosting and running a modified version of the file privately or publicly. :)

Hiya andie and welcome! :)

To add to what fergie said, the next version will include optional revive, so you won't have to fiddle around adding that.

Thx guys, thats good to know :)