Antti

juuonsee

In-game name when banned: Antti

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game (Battleye: Admin ban (racism/Antti/stan))

Why do you think you were banned? in short, i was flying a chopper and a fellow thanked me for a ride by saying "Thank you my man". I replied in direct chat "maa nigga" after which I was banned for racisism and now cannot join back in

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? Because using the word "nigga" cannot be considered as racism. I'd understand if I was calling people "niggers" in side chat (although even still going as far as saying that that is racism might be pushing it). Anyway, I wholeheartedly agree that racism should not be tolerated in any shape or form. But being banned for being a racist after using a word you have blacklisted is just....ehm.... odd

Which administrator banned you (if known): dont know

When were you banned: today (June 22 2017)

So apparently I'm now a racist and a promoter of hate speech. Not to mention that I broke rules which you do not mention ANYWHERE (i.e. using specific words in chat). Sure, hate speech and racism are both phenomena which I'd gladly see disappear. But accusing me of those things just because I happened to use ONE specific word which you have blacklisted is just idiotic beyond all logic.

I already wrote this to Origin (the person responsible for keeping me banned) but he refused to discuss the matter. Hence, I'll write it here as well: "

If I use a sentence: ' "nigga" is a word used to generally describe African-American people. It can also be used when talking about friends even if they are not African-American" then am a racist? Am I promoting hate speech? Am I offending someone? No, I'm simply using a word which you seem to think is offensive. I'm sorry, but it's just a word.

This is how totalitarian societies work. Not those which operate under free speech.

Edited by juuonsee
Cannot reply to this post anymore so I need to edit it to get my voice heard.

Hi Juuonsee

Here at Ahoy World we don't tolerate any forms of Racism/Hate speech, regardless of its context. In addition to the ban itself, you were banned today, therefore i will also no be unbanning you for that reason also. 

Ban Appeal Unsuccessful

Origins

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts