Elioottt

Elioottt

Ingame Name*: Never been in-game

Why do you think you were banned?: The ban message for teamspeak says "trolling'

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I have no memory of previously being on the teamspeak so if it was a legitimate ban then it was would have been when i was a typical 13 year old, im 18 now and ive got a lot of experience on Milsim servers and just want to have a good game.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: N/A (Teamspeak Ban)

When were you banned?*: Again literally no idea

-sidenote- Just downloaded all 24GB of the mod pack with a friend of mine in excitement to get on a decent Milsim server and then try to get on the teamspeak and says that im banned

I wouldnt think that it was 10 months ago that i was banned, i dont even remember having anything to do with this community at all ? (I said 13 to describe how long ago it must have been not an exact age when i was banned)

And if you dont believe that im 18 then i can PM a picture of my drivers license.

2k9R0Bi.png

46 minutes ago, Elioottt said:

I wouldnt think that it was 10 months ago that i was banned, i dont even remember having anything to do with this community at all ? (I said 13 to describe how long ago it must have been not an exact age when i was banned)

And if you dont believe that im 18 then i can PM a picture of my drivers license.

Still confuses me. I literally have no memory of this. I mean obviously i did cause its right there but if you guys are not gunna accept that im serious about playing the server how its meant to be played and not lifting a ban from last year for something that isnt that serious. I just think that its a bit over the top, also if you unban me and i start trolling you can just ban me again. But lets be honest who downloads 24GB of mods to troll and get banned??

We take trolling on our Teamspeak very serious and are very strict about it.

I would suggest you search your memory and see if anything comes up. If not, I`ll have to decline it.

After recieving no information from you in last 2 days, I am declining this ban appeal.

As I said, we take trolling extremly serious and have no tolerance for it. Our admins never falsely ban people for trolling.

Ban appeal DENIED.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts