liberation

Guest Bartlett

Question

Guest Bartlett

I have recently stumbled on a new game type on arma clicking too fast to get on to eu2 lol, I ended up on a liberation server and immediately thought EU3 :) with a few tweaks like arranging the squads and adding eu3 modded veichles I think it would be pretty damn awesome. P.s. I downloaded it and loaded it up with EU3 MODS active and saw the weapons were there and i think it gives options s for modded veichles I saw on the map the tusk....busk. A multi role helicopter and the a-10 just a suggestion for those that like the mission type

4 answers to this question

Guest Bartlett
Hey Bartlett,

good suggestion for a mod but I assume it would be a no-go, as we already have at least 2 different mods being developed by AhoyWorld developers and members for EU#3, as far as I know.

It's not so much of a mod, just more options for eu3, a bit of something different to vote for, and if the squads were sorted out I know I'd happily take command for that map

Well, I never turn down a good mod and this one might have potential. It's about the current development priorities though.

Developers are busy developing those 2 mods I mentioned earlier. Not sure if they have time to be bothered with debugging and adjusting this mod on EU#3. This might come to question once the main mod for EU#3 is out. Which, I think, is not going to happen anytime soon, I'm afraid.

But that's enough of my opinions, we might need opinion of admins themselves.