Pelle

Z4F1

Ingame name: Pelle

Why do you think you were banned: Maybe because i shot one bullet at a team mate.

Why should your ban be lifted: Because I've maybe shot at a team mate ones with my pistol. But it was an accident.

When where you banned: 26. desember about 21:00 Norwegian time.

Yes I know, you stated that in your other thread. But I asked for your UID so that I can verify in our records which ban is yours.

Nothing is coming up when I search for the in-game name "Pelle", which is why I need the UID. Unless you can provide another in-game name that you may have been using at the time of the ban.

You can find your UID by following the instructions in this image: http://i.imgur.com/QQZPciv.jpg

Okay so after some searching it appears that a mistake was made in the banning process of a player last night. Unfortunately, you must have been near the trouble-causer in the player list of the admin and your name was mistakenly clicked and banned, which is why I was having trouble finding you in the ban logs. 

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and appreciate you not overreacting to the situation Pelle.

I hope this doesn't put you off playing on our servers and hope to see you back in there!

As I'm sure you have gathered, the ban has been removed from your UID.

Once again, I apologise for any inconvenience. 

- Danny (Community Referee)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts