Battleeye.exe blocking mods on EU3

irishwolf

Starting BattlEye Service...

Updating BattlEye Service (NOTE: This may take several minutes to complete)...

Failed to update BattlEye Service. The master server is offline or unreachable - please ensure that "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEService.exe" is allowed to access the internet.

Launching game...

Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.

[iNFO] Blocked loading of file: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@ACE3_3.2.1\ace_medical.dll".

[iNFO] Blocked loading of file: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@ACE3_3.2.1\ace_break_line.dll".

[iNFO] Blocked loading of file: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@ACE3_3.2.1\ace_parse_imagepath.dll".

[iNFO] Blocked loading of file: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@ACE3_3.2.1\ace_clipboard.dll".

[iNFO] Blocked loading of file: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@ACE3_3.2.1\ace_fcs.dll".

[iNFO] Blocked loading of file: "E:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\@ACE3_3.2.1\ace_advanced_ballistics.dll".

how can i fix this issue

i didnt have this issue last night

Never mind i have resolved issue by adding BEService.exe to windows Firewall and the folder to Avast