My streams, feedback.

Lone

As you guys may well know I have started streaming on the Ahoy World Twitch channel. What I want with this thread is for anyone who has been watching to tell me, in honest terms. How do I make this better, this can be quality wise (the terrible FPS is my computer so there will be no foreseeable improvements there), presentation wise, stream etiquette, whatever.

So, Do your worst.

Link to the channel for those who don't wanna do some investigation : http://www.twitch.tv/ahoyworld

They're actually quite good, giving me a nice fix of EU3 when I'm not at the PC.

I think you should have a set time for when you stream, and a rough guess of how long you'll be on for, that way you can start to get a regular view base

In terms of presentation you're good there, etiquette is good, can't do anything about the quality

i actually liked watching altho i didn't like the abrupt end with no continual :( it was the only thing i could watch today

Sorry my internet crashed :/ if you see my other streams I tend to sign off and leave the goodbye screen up for a few mins. But thanks for the feedback :D

They're actually quite good, giving me a nice fix of EU3 when I'm not at the PC.

I think you should have a set time for when you stream, and a rough guess of how long you'll be on for, that way you can start to get a regular view base

In terms of presentation you're good there, etiquette is good, can't do anything about the quality

Thank you, my streaming timetable may become regular during the summer, then when I get my timetable next academic year I might work out certain days and times. ATM my life is hectic, end of year, just done exams but not quite on holiday so for now its the as and when stream :P

Thanks for the feedback guys and keep it coming.

Thank you, my streaming timetable may become regular during the summer, then when I get my timetable next academic year I might work out certain days and times. ATM my life is hectic, end of year, just done exams but not quite on holiday so for now its the as and when stream :P

I'm in the exact same situation, finished my course, now I'm waiting to see if I've got an offer for next year

In the mean time, I get to learn to drive and get turned down for countless jobs

Kinda enjoy your stream so far, but you should give viewers the option to change their video quality on twitch. My internet is kinda crappy and Full HD videos/streams dont work that well for me :(

Chuck a link up and I'll have a watch. Always enjoy a good stream to watch, if I cant play.........

I'll put it in the main post but the stream will show up on the ahoy page whenever its on :P

Kinda enjoy your stream so far, but you should give viewers the option to change their video quality on twitch. My internet is kinda crappy and Full HD videos/streams dont work that well for me :(

I don't know if that's an options, I'll look into it but be aware  I don't have the actual account, only the stream key.

Thanks for the feedback guys keep it coming!