Wolfgang

Wolfgang

In-game Name*: Wolfgang

Why do you think you were banned?: "Excessive lobby idling " 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I'm an active player on Ahoyworld server, and i believe that i have done more good than bad. I'm not going to beat around the bush -- I was caught up doing an errand in my room while i was connected in the lobby, and i wasn't aware there was a idling timer meter activated. I was kicked 3 times, but i reconnected, because i was nearing completing my errand before i could stay on the computer full time.   

Which administrator banned you?: Unknown. No admin made the attempt to communicate with me and resolve my issue before banning me immediately as soon i made connection. 

When were you banned?*: 5/30/2015

It was me who banned you after kicking you a few times for lobby idling, you were not caught up doing an errand as each time you immediately reconnected after being kicked. The kicks should have served as a reminder to follow the rules.

Your ban will remain for the full hour and we will be keeping an eye on you so please do not lobby idle and please don't insult us with lies that you were busy and didn't notice.

It was me who banned you after kicking you a few times for lobby idling, you were not caught up doing an errand as each time you immediately reconnected after being kicked. The kicks should have served as a reminder to follow the rules.

Your ban will remain for the full hour and we will be keeping an eye on you so please do not lobby idle and please don't insult us with lies that you were busy and didn't notice.

Sir, doing my errand exactly right within reach of the computer mouse, i was able to reconnect immediately before server get full. This does not make me a liar, mate. 

Thank you nevertheless, see you soon. 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts