Addition of other Equipment

Switch

Question

Was playing the Western Sahara DLC the other day, with some friends, and it made me remember just how many options there actually are within Arma 3. 

I'd love to see additional equipment within EU1 and EU2 - things such as other clothing, vests, backpacks, weapons etc. 

Granted, there is a seriously good amount of variety, but would it hurt to add some more?

Just a suggestion and any +1s or -1s would be appreciated in terms of what people think!

Switch

4 answers to this question

Hi Switch,

EU1 is generally kept fairly vanilla so people can connect with the base game and try out I&A/Arma3. We do have I&A on Sefrou Ramal with updated arsenal and euipment from the WS DLC. It is on EU2 which rotates DLC I&A maps and content so owners can play there. Rotation timeframe isn't fixed but feedback is always welcome on the feedback thread for EU1 and EU2.

14 hours ago, Damo3D said:

Hi Switch,

EU1 is generally kept fairly vanilla so people can connect with the base game and try out I&A/Arma3. We do have I&A on Sefrou Ramal with updated arsenal and euipment from the WS DLC. It is on EU2 which rotates DLC I&A maps and content so owners can play there. Rotation timeframe isn't fixed but feedback is always welcome on the feedback thread for EU1 and EU2.

Hey bud, 

I've seen Tanoa pop up a few times on EU2, but doesn't ever seem to have many on it - I didn't realise it rotated though so that's good to know! 

Cheers!

Switch

7 hours ago, MidnightRunner said:

If there are specific items you would like to suggest you can submit them in the following thread using the item classname where possible

Thanks Midnight, appreciate it!