How to make an I&A Server?

Kenway7(AT)

Hy

I want to make an I&A Server for me and my friends but i dont even know how to start.
I downloaded the file I-A-3-Master but what should i do with it ? 
I tried to find tutorial how to make an server with this but nope i cant even find 1 tutorial so i tried to use a mod like dynamic combat ops or dynamic universal war system the only problem is i want to edit the mission i downloaded but i cant i need to use PBO Manager but even that wont work for me somehow.

Somebody can help ? never done this before

Which version of I&A did you download and where from?  Because the version we use isn't currently downloadable anywhere.  The only way to get it is by joining the server and digging it out of the MP-missions cache on your computer.  (Which can be found at: C:\Users\YourUser\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache)

30 minutes ago, Kenway7(AT) said:

I tried to find tutorial how to make an server with this but nope i cant even find 1 tutorial

Look for a tutorial on arma 3 TADST (armaholic link).  TADST is as far as i know the easiest way to set up a dedi server.  I'd link you the tutorial I used to get it to work but it seems to have disappeared.

32 minutes ago, Kenway7(AT) said:

i need to use PBO Manager but even that wont work for me somehow.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19784, click the link at the bottom, download the dPBOer and install it.  Next time you encounter a PBO double clicking on it will extract it to a folder which will be placed in the same directory as the pbo is placed in.

Okey i cant use the Tool because i need the Depbo64.dll no problem i went searching on the developer site and found a ReadMe it says i need to download it extra with the deOgg.dll but the link provided there is not safe my antivirus is blocking it like crazy but even after turning off my antivirus the site stays white and i cant find where to download the dll.
Dll downloader says this dll does not exist.
I dont need it right now but i wait for an answer maybe.