reece millns

allgamesarmy

In-game name when banned: reece millns

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Reece Millns\See user tracking-several rules\Copey

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for many reason most of them where me being a dick and disobeying rules and admins which I did also i was banned because I have had a week ban and I didn't learn from that as you can see I was also banned for blowing up friendly assets which I admit to on one game night when the mission was ending and that is when the disobeying a moderator/admin which I admit to as well and I did without thinking about the consequences and i was being stupid and dealing with the stress on my exams not well.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? personal the reason i think i should get unbanned is that during the time of my ban i was trying to deal with the stress of my GCSE exams and the i don't deal with stress very well and i do not condone what i did and that i have done.but i was struggling mentally with effects of sever anxiety which made me a real dick head which i regret being and i have had a few more months to mature and grow as a person and i would like to be a person that now benefits the community instead of stressing out people when i play also i have finished my exams and the stress has decreased.

Which administrator banned you (if known): copy

When were you banned: some time in april

Hello Reece,

Thank you for requesting an appeal, however on the conditions of your last appeal, which was on the 12th of April 2016, was that if you were to get banned again, you could not appeal the ban. To which you were banned again 6 days later. Therefore, as it stands you cannot appeal the ban again, like this one you have made now. Unfortunately, the appeal will be unsuccessful, this is due to you being unable to prove to us that you can act in a well behaved manner in line with our community and specific AWE rulesets. 

Link to the previous appeal.

Appeal Unsuccessful

Origins

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts