Lloyd

Lloyd

In-game name when banned: Lloyd

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (Lloyd/ tk / Oderus))

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because i spawned at an FOB to get a Marshall, i was shot instantly so when i respawned i got into the Marshall as the driver, the guy that was shooting everybody got in as the gunner so i drove into a hanger when he stared shooting people, when ever he killed them it came up as my name (i think its because i was the driver??) so i drove into the hanger so that he wouldn't have a line of sight on the spawn but people were coming into the hanger to blow us both up.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I only killed one person by accident when reversing towards the hanger as i didn't see them so i don't think you can blame me for killing people

Which administrator banned you (if known): Oderus

When were you banned: 26/11/2016 at about 6:45 PM

Let`s make a deal. I`ll lift the ban and you never get in trouble again. If you see someone teamkilling, you could drive him away, but it is not suggested because the game might flag you as a teamkiller.

Best thing to do, join TS and look for an admin or file a player report on the website, with evidence attached.

Ban appeal SUCCESSFUL.

Pero

Community Referee

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts