World of warships Team Battles

Josh

Ahoy folks!

We're looking to start a team for wows team battles we need 7-10 people for this. 

Youll need:

player rank of >12

preferably a ship of tier 7 or lower(though we're not sure what tier the team battles will be)

if if you're interested in joining us for some banter on the seas reply below.

We have no idea when the next team battle season will start so you have plenty time to start playing and enjoying your ships :)

if if you haven't tried wows already click this link and give it a shot!

http://playtogether.worldofwarships.eu/invite/Zk1bXv9

if you're looking for someone to play with just put your username down below :)

4 minutes ago, Steevo said:

Yeah, I will be up for that! Team battles are tier 6 and 7 if I remember correctly, it's possible to participate in them with premium ships too if you have not unlocked any ships at that rank yet 

Yeah! We're not sure if they'll change it for next season but we shall see! 

Whats ts your Ingame name? We shall have to get some play together :D

15 hours ago, H2K said:

I'm up for that. Am I eligible with tier 6 ships?

Awesome, not to sure it depends on what tier they select for the next team battles. Try getting a tier up? :) Also what is your in-game name?

also so just to make aware that I believe we can only field 1 or 2 battleships in a game so we will need cruisers/destroyers :P

Fair.

I play primarily as battleships but I do have cruisers like the Cleveland. Other than that I don't have any destroyer at all :mellow: I only like to play with the big guns :P

3 minutes ago, H2K said:

Fair.

I play primarily as battleships but I do have cruisers like the Cleveland. Other than that I don't have any destroyer at all :mellow: I only like to play with the big guns :P

yeah no worries, What's your username? :D

• 4 weeks later...

No news on Team Battles returning other than "later this year" But the next ranked season will start next month, with that being after the next update. Tiers 6-8 With only onetier per battle.

I for sure will be looking to try get some groups of us into ranked battles if people are up for it :)