Rugglan

Rugglan

Ingame Name*:

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned for being afk pilot and "wasting assets" (blew up a heli that was stuck and didnt respawn.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: I would really want to get unbanned from AhoyWorlds servers, mostly because there is no good invade and anex servers out there and i want to get out on the field again.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Zissou maybe?

When were you banned?* about 6 months ago...

:Ingame Name*:Rugglan/RakiTaki

The impatience you are showing and were showing in the past has made all of us deciding you don`t fit in this community. You`ve been instructed a couple of times not to create new threads, yet you did. Back then you`ve never shown any remorse. Why should we now just let you back in like nothing has happened.

You had your chance(s) in past, you blew it/them.

The impatience you are showing and were showing in the past has made all of us deciding you don`t fit in this community. You`ve been instructed a couple of times not to create new threads, yet you did. Back then you`ve never shown any remorse. Why should we now just let you back in like nothing has happened.

You had your chance(s) in past, you blew it/them.

Yeah but i really regret it, i would love to get back in to this community and play on the server and yes i know you probably wont let me in like nothing happened but pls just let me in again, but if i will screw up again just let the ban hammer hit me. 

but seriously permanent ban for wasting assets... i really dont think i deserved it...

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts