Zhenylas

asdasdasdsadasd

Ingame Name*: Zhenylas

Why do you think you were banned?: The server says I was banned for Racism, although I don't recall saying anything that would be considered racist. However, I was on EU2 admittedly doing some friendly bantering which might have been mistaken for hate speech.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: My main argument for being repealed is I was not given a clear warning for my actions. Although there's a chance I was given a warning over the chat and I didn't see it, if I were to have been given a kick or thunder bolt, I would have given a sincere apology and probably shut my mouth for the rest of the night. I consider a permanent ban to be very extreme relative to my actions. I had no intention of actually putting down anyone. If I did, I deeply apologize. I have the highest admiration for the Ahoyworld Staff and community, and would not want to be severed from that because of a misunderstanding.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: John McClane

When were you banned?*: 3/27/2016, roughly 2:00AM GMT

This is usually a instant Permanent ban without warning, racism is not tolerated at all in this community, however i gave you a 1 month ban because of the fact that you did attempt to "Censor" the word. But still the fact is that everyone knew what word it was. 

The decision on what happens next i leave to PERO, i have given him the exact message that you posted in sidechat. 

This is usually a instant Permanent ban without warning, racism is not tolerated at all in this community, however i gave you a 1 month ban because of the fact that you did attempt to "Censor" the word. But still the fact is that everyone knew what word it was. 

The decision on what happens next i leave to PERO, i have given him the exact message that you posted in sidechat. 

That's a fair resolution I must respect. To be honest, sometimes I forget certain slurs aren't as tolerated outside my local community. Haha, I guess it's what I get for letting my mouth (or fingers in this case) get ahead of me. Well, see you in a month I guess. Again, sincere apology as I didn't mean for a personal affront. Cheers.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts