Lightningkill007 [CLOSED]

LightningKillTV

Ingame Name: Lightningkill007

Why do you think you were banned?: So, I was playing with a couple of friends of mine and one of them asked to shoot his gun to see if it would kill him, so i shot it and it killed him. ( We were all on the ahoy teamspeak channel) Zissou kicked me without giving a warning and my friend who i shot (crazykenny) said that that wasn't needed. I called Zissou 'a prick' (you probably won't believe the thing that i'm going to say now but i swear that this is true because i miss playing on the ahoyworld server and so on) but it was never my intension to insult him, i said this in a joking way ( and also said sorry to him for insulting him) and he banned me from the ts and arma server. 

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I tried to say sorry to Zissou but he keeps telling me that i also said something else that was insulting? I didn't say something else and he won't tell me so i have no idea what he is talking about. I'm an ahoy member for a while now and i signed up because it was the only server that i really liked and i liked the people playing on it but now i just miss playing on ahoy.

Which administrator banned you?: Zissou

When were you banned?: saturday the 22nd of Februari 2014 around 11pm GMT +1

Your player UID (this is available in player settings): 76561198088597402

On the night in question you gave me the excuse that you didn't actually shoot, you flat out denied it on ts you said multiple times that you didn't shoot. I kicked you for the teamkill. Then you called me a prick, and no you did not say it in a joking manner, so i banned you.

You’ve shown zero respect to other players and to me as an admin. You’ve tried to get the ban revoked by going behind my back and talking to other admins. I’m not inclined to revoke this ban.

Any admins who would like to discuss this can PM me.

I can't remember saying that i didn't shoot. And i understand you won't believe me but people are different so for some it is in a joking manner and for some it is offending. Zero respect? I played the whole time with a lot of guys and we had a really fun time and i even said "hey" and "what's up" and such when you joined the ts server so that isn't really correct, i was playing with the admin mickey as well so zero respect is incorrect. And isn't it my right to speak with other admins? I don't see what the problem is talking to other admins?

Yes you claimed that you never fired your gun you said "I swear to fuckin God I didn't shoot". Your outburst calling me a prick was not said in a jokey way from the tone in your voice. Your remarks to me when you said hello were far from complimentary.

That being said I'm going to unban you.

But if there's ever even a hint of you tking, fucking about or anything untoward you're gone forever. Reacquaint yourself with the rules and readjust your attitude when you talk to me.

I was there at the time. Misstakes were made by both parties. Happy you guys sorted it out. Next time Lightning, accept your fate and dont go against the authority of the admins, in the end the admins have the final judgement.

That being said, looking forward rolling into battle with you again.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts