Big Lez

Hekmatayar

In-game name when banned: Big Lez

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Banned from server kicked by battleye

Why do you think you were banned? because i told someone about an arma unit when they asked me about it

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? it happened about a year ago and to be honest it was quite stupid, it was a silly mistake, other than that ive never broken any actual in game rules.

Which administrator banned you (if known): dont know

When were you banned: about february last year

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

Hello @Hekmatayar

I've looked up the ban report and the details within it. You have both passed ips via private messages to players as well as trying to recruit people over voice on TFAR. The ban appeal does not mention breaking any other rules, but recruitment has been prohibited for as long as I can remember and it still is. It is an actual rule, one that we take very seriously.

AhoyWorld staff and members put in a lot of time and effort to provide our community with everything a player might need. We host several Arma 3 server with a variety of flavours, we host game nights. Theres a Discord, Forums and Teams speak all this is run off of donations. I'm sure everyone can understand how recruiting potential players and donators hurt the community we are trying to run and provide for. Reading the ban appeal you've put up I don't get the feeling you appreciate the above and try to pass it off as a silly mistake. I'm quite frankly not seeing remorse or even too much though on how much recruiting can hurt a community in a game like Arma and I hope you will give it some though.

Since you have been on a lengthy time out I will reduce your ban to one month, please take the time and familiarize yourself with all the rules of AhoyWorld as not to break them again.

BAN REDUCED 30 DAYS.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts