GTX_2018

GTX_2018

In-game name when banned: GTX_2018

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Sorry I closed the game instantly (I believe it was somthing to do with argument starter)

Why do you think you were banned? light up a fire, argument, staff disrespect.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I have depression issues, I was really wrong to start to even talk and look for way to fuel up the argument I had with some staff. I came to play and have fun not to start argument or disrespect a certain player or staff. I came to help out and give advice to players not to disrespect other players or light up a fire.
Bare in mind i have not had any experience where I disrespect a member of staff in any way possible. This is wrong and if this comes from a member of community like myself then i dont deserve the title to be a member of the community.
I am really sorry that this had led to me getting banned for something so silly as this but please understand that i am having bad day and havnt noticed it until the last moment. To make matters worse my hunger made me another person, lighting up fire without no reason or trying to make another member be upset about the punishment they received giving that fact that they deserved it.
I am deeply sorry for what I have done and if only i joined ts3 to speak about the problem openly and get advice and things to avoid this wouldn’t happen. I even said i will stop as i knew was going too far and was about to call it a day to calm myself and be a reasonable person and be how i used to be. I would also appreciate if someone else have a look on the logs from which it began and see what I have said and how it led to this ban. Someone else might have different opinion or conclusion on who will be at fault. Again giving the fact that I was the one who got banned, it looks like I did something terrible and for that reason I am really sorry.

EDITED: Cancel this unban request as I have changed my mind.

Thank you.

Which administrator banned you (if known): LH5

When were you banned: Today 11 Feb/2021

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts