dejvh

UrNa125

In-game name when banned: dejvh

What message displays when you attempt to connect? You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye : Admin Ban(dejvh/Ignoring Admin - learn 2 fly/Admiralbumfluff))

Why do you think you were banned? Because i was afk for a while while sitting in a helicopter but i dont think i was blocking any path or anything and i was back in like 10 minutes

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? i did not do anything bad intentionaly or i was not trying to troll

Which administrator banned you (if known): In the message it says Admiralbumfluff but i dont know

When were you banned: 29.10 2020 at around 16:00

What server were you banned from? ARMA3 EU1/2

Hello @UrNa125

I've read the ban report and the chat logs from yesterday.

What I see is that an Admin determined that your flying was not up to standard. The pilots need to be able to fly their air frames reliably and safely, if they are unable to do so their inability will hamper the effort of the entire team. This is also clearly stated in the rules. 

I could find several verbal warnings as well as kicks from the server, yet you rejoined the pilot slot against the orders of an Admin which finally lead to you being banned for 7 days. I suggest you use these 7 days to practice your flying, there are several videos on Youtube as well as steam workshop mods that will help you along the way.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=331493306

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCESSFUL

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts