Vladimir Putin

Yankeee09

In-game name when banned: Vladimir Putin

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Admin ban, TK.

Why do you think you were banned? Griefing, trolling, being an asshole in general.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? If anything, I don't even remember why or when exactly I was banned, this was 5 years ago (I think I made an appeal back then as well irrcl). I was pretty immature back then, would often go around trolling and being a dick. Today I have a pretty different attitude. In regards to if my ban should be lifted? I can't really say I didn't deserve it. But it has been a long time, and I am ready to give it another shot, which could be fun to revisit. My UID is: 76561198076710835

Which administrator banned you (if known): Mykeyrm

When were you banned: Sometime in 2015.

Hello @Yankeee09,

Judging by our records we are dealing with a ban from from 4 to 5 years ago. You were banned twice for trolling and team killing, which is naturally against the rules of Ahoy World.

Seeing as your ban has lasted for such a long time, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and take your word about having matured during this time. I will be lifting your ban, however I do recommend you re-familiarize yourself with the rules and sticking to them.

APPEAL SUCCESSFUL , BAN REMOVED.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts