babil

In-game name when banned: babil

What message displays when you attempt to connect? advertising

Why do you think you were banned? I linked the Team Speak adress to a player that Me and My team met in game.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I didnt know that a chat links to comunicators were forbiden in the server and I will not do that again.
Me and friends together like the server set up and we enjoy to play on it. I Hope to come back there.

Which administrator banned you (if known): no idea

When were you banned: 10 minutes ago

Hello @1504.

In my eyes you are pretty accurately describing recruiting/advertising. You confirm inviting people to Team Speak server outside of AhoyWorld and you mention inviting players to play with your Team. That very much IS recruiting and advertising, regardless your ignorance of our rules. 

Team Speak is usually also not used for just player to player communications, rather I suspect you are inviting players to a team speak server for an arma unit. 

AhoyWorld provides open servers, modded game nights, Forums, TS, Discord. We even give players the option to submit game nights of their own design. We put a lot of effort into making sure we provide extensive services for our player base. This is one of the reasons I find recruiting on our server a low blow. 

BAN APPEAL UNSUCCESSFUL

Together with my friends we are "sunday players". We do not play arma as some "pros" with "super units". Invite to team Speak was for same country player that we happen to meet in game and was not for long term gameplay. I do realise that its "weak explenation" from me but truth is  thats the only one I have. I accept appeal unsuccessful and wish you good day. We will look for another server.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts