RainbowDash

VortexDash

In-game name when banned: RainbowDash

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Banned due to Asset Wasting

Why do you think you were banned? i do not know why i was banned as I lawfully used 2 tanks with crew
at main base there were vehicles strewn everywhere and i tried to move and repair to clear them out and i used a medi truck to try roll over two vehicles that were on their roofs

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? i did no waste any assets and i have been a player

i do understand there were reports but my actions were pure to try rectify vehicles that another abuser had knocked over as vehicles are valuable

at main base there were vehicles overturned rammed at entrance and on sandbags all i did was try to rectify this and repair vehicles to assist the team in main mission.

Which administrator banned you (if known): Norris

When were you banned: 21/12/2019

Hello @RainbowDash

I have reviewed the ban report and interviewed the Spartan online at the time. This together with you telling me you have been ramming vehicles in base raises a few questions. 

In the future I advise you to call on a Spartan or use the !admin command in chat to call for help. Ramming vehicles lead to a lot of chaos in arma3 be it intentional or not.

I will let the 7 day ban stand.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts