Kennedy

Diehardbridge

Ingame Name*: Kennedy now (Diehardbridge)

Why do you think you were banned?: Because I was lobbly idling and obvsly, i have done some (tks) not like spawn killing. But I've made some mistakes before. Which I did not do intentionally, but at first. I was not sure that lobby idling was not allowed. So I think that's why I got banned.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: Because everyone can make mistakes. And I did not crash the server or anything crazy, so I think that I should be unbanned.

When were you banned?*:  A week ago I think

PlayerUID: 76561198221303304

Regards

Diehardbridge

I was banned by : Chuck Norris (Chuck)

You have decided to stick with your story, no it wasn't 'around a week ago', it was three days ago you came on to the servers and were tking in the morning and again in the afternoon your style of play is not welcome on our servers and your excuse of not being aware of what is allowed or not is moot. Your 'some' tks was quite a few and you don't seem to think this is a big deal. You've not shown us that you are willing to play by the rules we set out for everyone. 

Why should we consider unbanning you?

I dont rly know what to say here, but one thing that i know is that. I love playing on this server, and i promise if i get unbanned. I wil never do these things again. I swear, all my friends are playing on it too. And we like to play together, it is so much fun. But we are a team, so if i can't play on the server anymore, they won't either.

So i would say i should be unbanned, and if THESE things happens ever again, u can ban me for the rest of my server time..... I would be so happy if the ban would get removed.!<3

Regards

Diehardbridge

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts