Baron

BaronBainin

Ingame Name*: Baron

Why do you think you were banned?: I was in the EU2 Team Speak after a zues mission with me and the squad i had just played with. so we decided since it was over to go to another Arma 3 server to play on. We then joined another Arma 3 server and we were about to join a separate Team Speak when an admin comes into the EU2 Team speak. He Said in an angry tone "What game are you playing?!" to me what he said was inaudible so i replied "sorry?" and then not even a second after i was banned from the team speak entirely. I'm assuming that he thought we were using the EU2 Team speak while playing on a separate server. But this was a misunderstanding, I understand the admins hastiness to ban us because of what he thought we were doing, but that is simply not the case.     

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?*: it was a misunderstanding and i have never done anything wrong 

i only wanted o change ts channels 

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?:I'm sorry i don't know i just remember he had an English accent (probably doesn't help) 

When were you banned?*: Date:1/22/2016 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts