J.Infected

J.Infected

Ingame Name: J.Infected

Why do you think you were banned?: I'm not entirely sure, for one I have not been on an Ahoyworld server in a long time. I have never used cheat software, which would have resulted in a VAC Ban anyway, and I can honestly say I'm a serious player and doubt I would trol or tempt a ban.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted?: I would like to ask why I was actually banned. I don't remember doing anything that would lead to this. I only found out today that I had been banned, and I last played on one of your servers at least a month ago. As I said, I like to play Arma seriously after being in various tactical realism units in the game, I don't recall ever doing something to deserve a ban. I would very much like to join the EU3 modded server, now that I've installed the required mods, but I can't. I would very much appreciate being unbanned from your servers so that I can play again on good cooperative missions.

Which administrator banned you (ArmA 3 only)?: Unfortunately that is unknown.

When were you banned?: I have no idea since it must have been done with me out of the server, and I did not realise.

PlayerID: 76561198037849786

I can't see a ban for your Name or ID in our logs,

are you sure it was an Ahoyworld.co.uk server you were trying to access and are banned from??

Also what ban message do you get, that would show what & who banned you,

or are you just getting punted from EU3

Apologies for wasting time:
Arma III [battleye: Admin Ban (BEC: GameHack #38)]‏

From what I've just found, this is completely down to BattleEye and I need to contact them rather than the admin staff. Sorry again.
I'm banned from EU1, EU2 and EU3 with the same message. I'm finding it very confusing because apparently #38 Bans are global, so I have no idea if this is BattleEye related or server related. I'm banned from no other servers.
If I'm wrong please correct me.

We can remove GH#38

but would need you jump on TS and grab one of us admins,

we can watch as you try to join the server and pick up your Name / ID's which might be the easiest thing to do 

but make sure you're not running cheat engine etc.. as BE will pick that up easily 

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts