TylerShank

MrTangoDown

In-game name when banned: TylerShank

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Banned/Racism/Lindi

Why do you think you were banned? Because the admin Lindi doesn't understand what racism is and is a power hungry moderator.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? To prove the point that the Moderator "Lindi" is actually a power hungry mod, in no way is calling the enemy AI "Taliban" racist, because Taliban aren't a race are they now? You should probably get Lindi to google the definition of Racism shouldn't you? Second of all, its a Modern Military Simulator, calling them "Talibans" is appropriate because they were the enemy, and still are. Lindi said "This is no place to be talking about killing talibans" First of all its virtual, second of all Talibans are scum and because you say I'm being "Racist" when i call them Talibans that sounds very bad because it makes you sound like you sympathize for them, so theoretically aren't you a terrorist sympathizer? Thirdly this moderator needs a reality check because he seems to be itching every time i see him to kick/ban and he needs to grow a pair

Edit: It seems that it is Lindi whom needs "Biddlins Butthurt Balm" quite ironic really, also teach the lad what racism is for me, cheers

Which administrator banned you (if known): Lindi

When were you banned: 21th August

Hello TylerShank,

Thank you for the ban appeal.

Today you have been banned by a Admin for Trolling and Racism.

In the chat log provided I see no racist remarks, but I do see a Admin asking you multiple times to behave.

You did not comply with his request to stop referring the AI as Taliban and got kicked as a warning.

When you came back you told the Admin that he was a 'soyboy' and received a ban.

At this time I will not lift the ban, insulting a Admin is never a good idea.

You can appeal this ban again after the 1st of December 2018.

Ban appeal denied.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts