Jeff

Jeff

In-game name when banned: Jeff

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Verbal Abuse / Offensive Behavior

Why do you think you were banned? Because I said some ˝offensive˝ sentences which players might get offended off.

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? I really just wanna play there for fun without players being power hungry and have a sense of sarcasm sometimes. I know I was joking about 911 and KKK and all of those unfunny moments. I shall stop this kind of behavior in the future and won't start a civil war. I very apologize for my very UNMATURE actions. I'll stop being a bit of a weapon and play normal but sometimes ill joke around cause you can't have fun with the players without joking :)

Which administrator banned you (if known): Chuck

When were you banned: 20.8.2018

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for the ban appeal.

You have been banned on the 20th of August 2018 from our servers for Trolling and Verbal abuse.

The in game admin banned you for two days, after the ban we read through the chat logs and discovered racist remarks in chat.

Racism is never tolerated in any way or form on our servers, forum or voice channels.  

It is simply unacceptable in a respectable community. 

Because of the racist remarks a admin changed the two day ban into a permanent ban from our servers.

I fully agree with the permanent ban.

Ban appeal is unsuccesfull.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts