Taking the Reins

Mark T

22 hours ago, Mark T said:

As you've all probably noticed Piranha hasn't been around much lately, this is due to a number of reasons which I won't go into, so with a heavy heart he has decided that it would be best for the community to step down from his leadership role

The north remembers.

I'd like to take a moment to give my sincere thank's to @PiranhA

He was a great advocate to step in and take charge and was one of the least biased and chilled staff members I've ever had the pleasure of knowing in this community.

Thank you @Mark T for taking the helm, I'm sure you can keep the ship afloat.

That being said, there are many, many things that must be patched up within the community. I'm sure that they can be done, but heavy dedication is required to make them possible.

Kudos to @PiranhA from me aswell! Always enjoyed playing with you and liked that it was always possible to discuss everything with you and that you always were open to explain your plans if asked to. So yeah good leading overall and hope to see you soon in PAYDAY 2 or so.:)

Good luck to you @Mark T but I doubt you´ll need any luck as always did a good job! But other than @Minipily I`m not just asking you to just "keep the ship afloat" but instead to keep tryharding to make AW the best experience it can be but I´m sure you´ll do that anyways!:);)

On 8/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, Mark T said:

Remember, if you have any ideas/suggestions please bring them to us, we are always looking to improve.

No worries, I`ll keep it coming!;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Xwatt unfeatured this topic