ASP-KIR

LoKii

Question

11 answers to this question

Ah, didn't know its you who's doing it. My apologies. It's just cause I have only recently started to learn and use the ASP-1 KIR, and IMHO it just kicks ass. It's a wonderful toy :)

Cheers ansin11.

3 hours ago, ansin11 said:

The arsenal needs to be overhauled but that's a lot of work.

I made the initial draft in a few hours together with amentes.  Making it reality was a matter of ctrl+c and ctrl+v for an hour or 2.  

I believe I initially intended that thing to be limited for recon guys, don't remember if I put that in in the end tho.

On 7/11/2018 at 10:26 PM, Stanhope said:

I made the initial draft in a few hours together with amentes.  Making it reality was a matter of ctrl+c and ctrl+v for an hour or 2.  

I believe I initially intended that thing to be limited for recon guys, don't remember if I put that in in the end tho.

Don't forget, that rifle has an effective range up to 200m - 300m at most. It's not a long range rifle, but really only for very close combat, like taking out sentries, or CQB/CQC at most.

This rifle should be available for marksmen and snipers and recon units.

I know that you know, but for the people who don't know, here is a really nice description from Dyslecxi concerning this rifle:

Cheers,

LoKii

When I made that initial draft I purposely removed it from snipers and marksmen as it is neither a sniper or marksman rifle.  It's a tool for 1 very specific task.  And at ranges of more than 300 meters it has more resemblance to a mortar than to a precision rifle.