Videos and shiz!

Josh

Man Im going to regret posting this.

A video my squad leader made during our last deployment with 2/8 and 1/6 Lima. We were originally based out in Helmand and accepted orders to assist 2/8 with a food run for the villages in their AO since they were undermanned.  Ghazni sucks ass so we tried to make it a lot more enjoyable. I'm at 0:19, shaking my money maker. :(  :mellow:

A video my squad leader made during our last deployment with 2/8 and 1/6 Lima. We were originally based out in Helmand and accepted orders to assist 2/8 with a food run for the villages in their AO since they were undermanned.  Ghazni sucks ass so we tried to make it a lot more enjoyable. I'm at 0:19, shaking my money maker. :(  :mellow:

Your in the army now ohooohooo your in the army now ..... *cough* funny stuff, i always wonderd what the soldiers do all day on deployment i gues now we know hehe

Your in the army now ohooohooo your in the army now ..... *cough* funny stuff, i always wonderd what the soldiers do all day on deployment i gues now we know hehe

I'm a Marine! Not a soldier damnit! :D  A lot of people think that deployments are just chaos like a Call Of Duty mission.

Civilians rarely get to see what we do in our free time/safe time thanks to the American media. That's why we have youtube. :D

I'm a Marine! Not a soldier damnit! :D  A lot of people think that deployments are just chaos like a Call Of Duty mission.

Civilians rarely get to see what we do in our free time/safe time thanks to the American media. That's why we have youtube. :D

Oeps sorry ok marines then >< Gotta love those tubes ;)

Like the opposite of the FUNKER channel. I love those videos.