AWE still up and running?

AWE is still supposed to come out after IA4 is out of development, so check IA4 info on how that is going. In the meantime we have modded zeus op campaign led by me on sunday, with modset similar to AWE in terms of core mods. There is also a modded Vietnam op on Friday with ace recently added to it.

17 hours ago, JANXOL said:

AWE is still supposed to come out after IA4 is out of development, so check IA4 info on how that is going. In the meantime we have modded zeus op campaign led by me on sunday, with modset similar to AWE in terms of core mods. There is also a modded Vietnam op on Friday with ace recently added to it.

@JANXOL thanks for that. Where can I find into on this Sunday campaign please?

3 hours ago, JaSmAn said:

Thanks @Noah_Hero

Is there a schedule for MSO?

Also, is the modset downloadable from Steam now like the I&A one or can I still use the old ArmaSync?

we tend to have large-scale-OPs every Saturday and sometimes do a few small-scale-assaults/recon midweek.

Everything on how to join like the modset, etc. can be found here: https://forums.ahoyworld.net/topic/13704-joining-the-ahoyworld-multi-session-operations/?tab=comments#comment-98820

Like our other MSOs we play through a progressive capaign with ALIVE (this means that we are fighting enemies all over the map that actually work together, try to support themselves and try to attack and defend strategic positions) and the playstyle is slighty more realistc than AWE (fixed roles, limited supplies, less forgiving medical system, way longer times to reinsert, challenging AI (often Zeused as well), fixed realistic gear (i.e. no "SupEr-CoOL-SPeC-OpS"-bs), etc.) but still no MILSIM by far. Right now we are playing as the remains of NATO in estonia after an overwhelming russian attack (somewhat like the survive-campaign from ARMA itself). Though this saturday we are planning to make an attack that will open the door for NATO-reinforcements so that the next chapter will be a more conventional warfare-scenario (like the win-campaign from ARMA itself).