Greetings from Austria!

Matteo

Wazup AW-Players and forum users!

My name ist Matteo and i have been playing on AW-servers for like 2 years now and now i decided to be a part of the community.

I'm from Austria and i'm 20 years old atm. 

Before i tried out AW-Invade & Annex i used to play on other non-popular servers and quickly lost interest in Arma 3 cause of instability and trolls. 

Thankfully a YouTube Guide made me try out AhoyWorld EU#1 and i fell in love with the server stability, active admins [Shoutout to AW Staff @Lindi ;)] and in general, friendly and somewhat "professional" playerbase ?.

Because of the active community i finally had some friends to play Arma 3 with because noone of my reallife friends plays Arma 3. They say it's just too complicated and not rewarding enough. Only if the knew ^^

I'd like to say thanks for providing such a great experience in the Arma 3 world :).

Cheers

~Matteo

7 hours ago, Matteo said:

My name ist Matteo and i have been playing on AW-servers for like 2 years now and now i decided to be a part of the community.

I'm from Austria

stopped reading there ...

Hey you!

:lol:

3 hours ago, TheScar said:

stopped reading there ...

Hey you!

:lol:

In the mentioned video in my post, you are playing on the server aswell and the guys says you are literllay everytime on when he plays ?

"Oh its Scar with like 8 billion kills by now"

Wazup Matteo,

Theres a lot i would like to explain and tell, but i bet you already know. Theres only one thing i would like to mention and that's about @TheScar

We adopted him, when he was a small clown, hes been with us for a long time. We've been feeding him (mainly titan AT's) and tried to teach him some manners, but we failed. He dosnt have a drivers license and is cleared to fly. He never holds his gun properly and never uses the safety switch.

He is (we think) a mature clown now but we still cant get rid of him. Weve send tons of enemy's toward him but he just keeps coming back, maybe you can help us please? We were thinking of toxic gas, what are your thoughts about it?

PiranhA

On 5/5/2018 at 12:30 AM, PiranhA said:

Wazup Matteo,

Theres a lot i would like to explain and tell, but i bet you already know. Theres only one thing i would like to mention and that's about @TheScar

We adopted him, when he was a small clown, hes been with us for a long time. We've been feeding him (mainly titan AT's) and tried to teach him some manners, but we failed. He dosnt have a drivers license and is cleared to fly. He never holds his gun properly and never uses the safety switch.

He is (we think) a mature clown now but we still cant get rid of him. Weve send tons of enemy's toward him but he just keeps coming back, maybe you can help us please? We were thinking of toxic gas, what are your thoughts about it?

PiranhA

Well, if you send no enemies he can't kill any enemies :D

Also feed him AA rockets, he never learned how to operate those ^^