Session Lost Notice

Mad Eye Moody

I was playing on EU 1 and EU3 today and the server shut down for an update I think? Anyhow I came back 30 minutes later and started arma3sync and there was an update on that as well. Now I cannot join any of the servers with the mods running. I get the Session Lost Message. Is this my end? I cannot join any of the public servers either.

EU1/2 are all fine they went down earlier due to server issues with the provider. 

AWE has received a repository update. you will need to download the files from the repository through AWE to connect to the server.

I did that through armasync for both the public and AWE servers as the update was automatically underway. I think there where also a bunch of files deleted. Since the update I cannot connect to the public servers with the mods on only through steam with the mods off. Can not connect to eu3 at all. Should I delete all mods and start again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did that through armasync for both the public and AWE servers as the update was automatically underway. I think there where also a bunch of files deleted. Since the update I cannot connect to the public servers with the mods on only through steam with the mods off. Can not connect to eu3 at all. Should I delete all mods and start again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No if you jump on teamspeak I will help talk you through the issues your having :)