I tried to start I&A mission that i took from my mpcache folder, at first it started ok, but after briefing screen, on respawn i get this:

asdf.jpg.bbc747bc9603a1c558d0cd909e3bd94b.jpg

What am i missing? (obviously this sqf file... But where it is?)

It's a file that's kept on the server to manage the saving of mission progression and the automatic restart (I think from what i've heard).  It's referenced in the cleanup script file, it's not game breaking if you don't have it.  So you could just remove the call to it.

3 minutes ago, Stanhope said:

It's a file that's kept on the server to manage the saving of mission progression and the automatic restart (I think from what i've heard).  It's referenced in the cleanup script file, it's not game breaking if you don't have it.  So you could just remove the call to it.

Oh. I see... Thanks for fast response Stanhope. Cheers!

I absolutely love the latest version of I&A.  You guys did an outstanding job!

I ran into this error as well when I put the mission on my dedicated server (I did not detract from keeping/giving AW credit).  I also wanted to save our mission progression so I created the SaveGameStatus.sqf and I placed it in the scripts file of I&A.  Will placing this file in that location allow me to save the mission progression after restarts or is there something else I need to do?

Sorry to bring up an old topic, but is saving game progress serverside implemented? The only reference to that file (that i can find) is in that cleanup.sqf, and my google-fu is not bringing anything up. 

5 hours ago, Gossler said:

orry to bring up an old topic, but is saving game progress serverside implemented?

Nope it's been disabled.  And in the newest versions the call to it has also been removed.