My Humble Intro

palmbranch

Hi, I play LOTS of Arma and yall look pretty cool and so boom I joined. A little interesting fact: I'm American and British. Also I have about 150 zeusing and 100 hours medic experience in 2 other arma units= BTTE and 3rdBEF. Please ask me questions.

8 hours ago, GhostDragon said:

And Starbucks tastes like hot water compared to Costa of you remove the milk :)

Possibly I really only do lattes and I personally drink at Nero (thats another coffe chain @palmbranch).

I refuse to pay monoey for a black coffee ( I also drink about 10 black coffees a day at work :blink:)

54 minutes ago, GamerbugUK said:

Possibly I really only do lattes and I personally drink at Nero (thats another coffe chain @palmbranch).

I refuse to pay monoey for a black coffee ( I also drink about 10 black coffees a day at work :blink:)

I get frappuccinos and mochas and macchiatos

1 hour ago, GamerbugUK said:

That's fair, I pretty much only drink coffee black, never been to Nero, may try it when I go next now though. 

Made me laugh when I was in hospital and the nurse bringing drinks around was always surprised as hell when I asked for a black coffee, she must have checked 5 times I was sure ?