New Update?

Patrik_swe

Question

15 answers to this question

Trueeeee... Since @Stanhope is not doing development anymore, someone else will have to update for example the arsenal restrictions. So far I have not been able to determine who took over as I & A nanny-in-chief.

Since we're on topic already, who does I & A 4 development again? Was it @Ryko?

9 minutes ago, Mad Eye Moody said:

For me the update was automatic, I had no choice, as soon as I started the game the update was on. Net result is all my personal key and mouse strokes have been lost!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Again, ah bloody hell!

NEWSFLASH from the beloved Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf (current CSAT propaganda minister) on the upcoming Tank DLC :

iraqi-minister2.jpg

They tried to bring a small number of tanks and personnel carriers in through Kavalalalala but they were surrounded and most of their infidels had their throats cut.

There are no tank DLC infidels in EU1#. Never

We have them surrounded in their tanks

No I am not scared and neither should you be

the "tank DLC" isnt live yet and according to STEAM it will be around 18.00 GET+1 for public users (=in about 4h)

the server files will prop. release at 16.00 GET+1 (in about 2h)

I assume the server provider will already have the update available to apply (for servers) so the update will mostly be done instant.

The mission file (I+A 3.37) will most likely take the update without bigger changes - read: no news tanks added by default

Just so you people dont get confused about the fake news above ...

tedious wait time

:rolleyes:

"C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles" stores your user profile(s). Each subfolder contains "NAME.Arma3Profile" which stores things such as your key bindings. I recommend backing up the entire profile (= every subfolder of "Arma 3 - Other Profiles") or just the entire folder because it also stores your Editor scenarios, your singleplayer save files and some more stuff.

Your graphics settings and some other things that shouldn't be tampered with are in "C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Arma 3\Arma3.cfg", just in case you want to have the full backup package.

21 hours ago, ansin11 said:

"C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles" stores your user profile(s). Each subfolder contains "NAME.Arma3Profile" which stores things such as your key bindings. I recommend backing up the entire profile (= every subfolder of "Arma 3 - Other Profiles") or just the entire folder because it also stores your Editor scenarios, your singleplayer save files and some more stuff.

Your graphics settings and some other things that shouldn't be tampered with are in "C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Arma 3\Arma3.cfg", just in case you want to have the full backup package.

Cheers, though this time my keys all 'appear' to be correct.