Another Newcomer

Grazz

Hello!

I've just recently got back into Arma 3 and looking for a good gaming community for some quality team base action.

I've been playing on the AW public servers today and even though I've had some good moments. I notice there was a AWE server, which is more originated around working in squad. This is something I'm really interested in and I was wondering how do I join an AWE game?

Is it limited to certain member? or can anyone join, especially someone new? Is there a sign up form? 

I've read the guides and got everything installed following "How to Install AhoyWorld Mods", which was clear and very useful guide.

Welcome

18 minutes ago, Grazz said:

I'm really interested in and I was wondering how do I join an AWE game?

Is it limited to certain member? or can anyone join, especially someone new? Is there a sign up form? 

Anyone can join, you just need to download the mods, read the rules and the channel description of the setupRoom in teamspeak.

You can find some guides for AWE here: https://forums.ahoyworld.net/forum/96-guides/
I suggest looking at the 2 stickies, they should explain everything you need to know. 

If you're such a madlad that you want to jump in at the deep end, we actually have an upcoming event on AWE hosted by one of our Moderators. It certainly revolves around the core aspects of teamwork and coordination.

https://forums.ahoyworld.net/topic/9429-awegamenightoperation-nightfall-on-134-at-1900-utc/

It's a change of pace from what you can most commonly expect to see on the AWE server, but nonetheless it's shaping up to be equally as fun.

However, the AWE server's main mission is extremely enjoyable and after years of Arma I still never find myself bored by playing on it. If you see a few people on you should defiantly pop in and join us.

Hope we see you around!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, gents. For some reason I didn't get an notification. I'll have to come on TS when I'm on your server again and find out when the next event is. It's something I'm definitely interested.