harvjomac

Harvj

In-game name when banned: harvjomac

What message displays when you attempt to connect? you where kicked off the game admin ban chuck/harvjomac/verbalabuse))

Why do you think you were banned? because i called someone a Watermelon because he crashed a heli and he said it was hard to fly when it's not hard to fly a heli

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? because i had a hard day and i was playing public zeus and zues and and the ppl where teamkilling and and it really pissed me off and i wanted to play ahoy world (this was like 2 mins after public zues) i joined and got geared up etc and then i waited for a heli, the heli took like 2 mins to land on the helipad and then he flew really slow and he nearly got shot down and then he was trying to rocket the anti aircraft and he crashed he just nosed dived
sorry about this i was really pissed off
thanks
harvjomac

Which administrator banned you (if known): chuck

When were you banned: 05/04/18

Hello harvjomac, thank you for the ban appeal.

Looking at our records, I have noticed that this was not your first ban on the Ahoyworld servers.

On 24th July 2017 a ban for Trolling on teamspeak, it was a permanent ban that had been reduced to a 7 days ban after your appeal.

This week you have been banned because of a verbal abuse against another player.

The admin that banned you had a chat with you after it on teamspeak.

Apparently the first ban was not enough of a warning that we do not like this kind of behaviour.

Ban appeal is denied.

I suggest that you wait at least 6 months for the next appeal.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts