[EU2] Public Zeus Op Gamenight - Wednesday 04/04/18

Xwatt

Event Date: 04/04/2018

Event Time: 18:00 UTC (convert to your timezone

Mission Name: [EU2] Public Zeus Op Game-night - Wednesday 04/04/18

Mods required: None, or Public Repo mods.

Brief Summary: Yes! A game night on EU2! You read that correctly. I am proud to announce the introduction of the first official Ahoyworld Public game-night hosted on our EU2 server. 

So what exactly should you expect?

The game-night will consist of a variety of different types of Zeus ops all around the map of Altis - Each mission made intricately by the Spartans and public moderators of Ahoy. These are the types of missions you should expect to run into on the night;

• Hostage rescue missions
  • Attacking an enemy FOB
  • Attacking a town fortified by CSAT
  • And much more!           

Lastly we will finish with a defence mission - where you must hold off from an incoming CSAT attack.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As this is the first public game-night all feedback and queries are appreciated!

See you there!

• Xwatt pinned and featured this topic
On 29/03/2018 at 10:49 AM, J0hnson said:

If this becomes a common event, will it replace Stiletto Wednesdays? I personally welcome that replacement, regardless of how much I love Stiletto.

negative, it shouldn't replace Stiletto Wednesdays. A concrete day that these public gamenights should run on hasn't been established yet