Sgt. Brown

Borviran

In-game name when banned: SGT.R.Brown

What message displays when you attempt to connect? Banned for attempted Recruitment, or something along those lines.

Why do you think you were banned? I believe that admins thought at the time i was attempting to steal members of the AW community

Why (in your personal opinion) should your ban be lifted? first off i am sorry, and in all honesty was not attempting to steal members of the AW community, i would like to be unbanned so i could just play again, when i find the time. Since the ban i received several months ago (May 2017), i no longer play with any Arma 3 communities groups as i am too busy to dedicate myself to specific times as i now run a new company. However i have missed the team working feeling involved in arma, and the AH servers were brilliant for just jumping in and out when i needed to and being able to fall into a team. Its for this reason i miss it and would simply like to come back, just to jump in and out when i have free time and enjoy a good game with like minded players as i did before.

Which administrator banned you (if known): I can no longer remember the admins name, sorry

When were you banned: May 2017, 10 Months ago.

Edited by Solex
Concluded, lifted

Hello Borviran / SGT. R. Brown, thank you for the second ban appeal.

You were banned in may 2017 for posting a IP address in chat, and then doing it again after being warned.

We do not allow this because we do not want any recruitment on our servers, also the online safety of our players is very important to us.

Who knows were dodgy links or IP addresses will lead to.

We like teamplay, join us on our teamspeakserver and ask other players to join it as well. This will work much better for everybody.

It has been almost a year since your ban and I am willing to lift the ban.

If you receive another ban from one of our admins, it will be a final one.

Ban lifted for SGT. R. Brown.

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts