FOB supplies

Kacper

Question

Is it possible to add 1 HEMTT Ammo (eventually 1 HEMTT service too) in all FOBs?

The main purpose is ofc supporting vehicles in the field. If its gonna be idk... too easy, then maybe Huron containers?

If it isn't possible, maybe vehicle services around the map? (like in I&A v2)

6 answers to this question

I suppose it's a question of balance, where armour and vehicles need to periodically return to base for resupply lets the infantry do some of the work?

There is an ammo hemtt at main base usually as well as the occasional bobcat reward vehicle. One option that is almost always over looked is the huron pilot can airlift containers from main base to almost anywhere on the map within minutes. If he is requested to.

Yep but often these huron containers just falling down. Is it because of server lag or what? I remember when i flied 140 kmph container was ok, but when i've slowed down it just dropped xD.

if you want to sling a huron container or ammo container, make sure it's only you in  the chopper.

As Stan put it beautifully, the desync from someone in your heli to the server will 99% make the sling ropes break.