Names to faces

ETomcat

LOL! Man, I swear to jeebus, every base I've been stationed on had the exact same barracks that were made in the 40's. They're so ghetto! Peter Griffin said it best: "This place is so old, you can hear the mice humping in the walls." :wacko:

There's another one for ya. We're the masters of warfighting and extreme innovators in combat-beer-drinking-tactics.

I've got a picture of my squad in Afghanistan spray painting penises on the side of an insurgents compound but I don't think that would be appropriate for this forum. :D

Semper Dumbass!

And Jeff, you look extremely manly and ten times more badass with that little furry dog next to you! I would hate to run into you at a bar! :D

post-2389-0-91832800-1370844002_thumb.jp

airsofting... loads of fun, anyone near cincinnati wants to play let me know. And me and my gf

Good trigger control there buddy. :D My younger brother got me into airsoft recently, Not a bad sport. It started with him asking me to send him cammies, pouches and all that good stuff from the PX. :P

I specifically avoided this thread so I didn't have to know what you crazy people looked like. I now realise this was always the best idea. I regret everything. 

While I'm here, here's me being a boss.

lOXSoin.jpg

Sunglasses indoors because I'm a douchebucket.

• 2 weeks later...

So here's an actual picture of me not hiding under a traffic cone.

I recently met up with my parents as they headed north for the weekend, at the same time I was heading south after 4 days of drops up in the Midlands. This was at a services on the A43 by Towcester.

999982_3409089282951_792893740_n.jpg